This course teaches the basics about how to prepare data, explore data, and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn how to
Who should attend
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics home page
- Prepare a data table and load the table into the SAS LASR Analytic Server
- Explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Control SAS data set input and output
- Combine SAS data sets
- Summarize, read, and write different types of data
- Perform DO loop and SAS array processing
Business analysts and SAS programmers who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to :
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.